Tucher Cultural Foundation
Elbinger Str. 20
90491 Nuremberg


Tel: +49 911 95692224

E-mail: office(at)

Where our Foundation is Based

The Tucher Barons bought the Schoppershof Manor after the death of Christoph Carl Friedrich Wilhelm Peller in 1875.  Since then, the Schoppershof Palace has been the administrative headquarters of the Dr. Lorenz Tucher Family Foundation, and since 2012 it has been the headquarters of the non-profit Tucher Cultural Foundation.

In 1598, the Tucher family was able to acquire the Simmelsdorf manor for the Dr. Lorenz Tucher Foundation from Georg Michael Türriegel.  Today it still gives its name to the Barons Tucher von Simmelsdorf.